Become an Installation Member with Gutter Guards America
Looking for the next step in your career? Gutter Guards America is hiring installers for immediate work. Installers will be classified as independent contractors. We will provide you with pre-sold jobs and all the necessary knowledge to install our patented gutter cover system. Apply now to get started!
Why Work with Gutter Guards America?
- Pre-sold jobs – no estimates!
- Weekly direct deposit pay.
- Top pay in the industry.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Installation of our gutter guards in accordance with the recommended manufacturer’s installation instructions.
- Closing out the job with the customer by reviewing the work that was completed, cleaning up the job site, and collecting payment via check, cash, or credit card authorization form.
- Timeliness and organizational skills are a must.
- We expect representatives to arrive promptly at scheduled appointments.
- Energetic personality.
- Ability to overcome objections and ask for the order.
- Present, promote, and sell using solid arguments to prospective customers.
- +3 years in construction and/or remodeling required.
- Experience installing gutters and gutter guard systems is a plus, but not necessary.
- Reliable box truck, truck, van, or SUV large enough to carry ladders and product
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid general liability insurance and workers comp policy
- Adjustable ladders with arms – up to 32′ tall
- Tools – Drills, chop saw, snips
Apply using the form, or please call (800) 213-6479 today to start the next chapter of your career!
Industry Experience and Best Product Knowledge
We offer gutter guards in Atlanta, Charlotte, Cincinnati, Columbus, Greenville, Raleigh, and the surrounding areas. We want you on our team!